[SOA] FW: OVGTSL 2017 Call for Proposals: Deadline Extended 1/15/2017

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 10 11:36:07 EST 2017

Includes digital library work and preservation, along with metadata.

Janet Carleton - Digital Initiatives Coordinator - Ohio University Libraries - Alden 322 - Athens Ohio - carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> - 740-597-2527 -  http://media.library.ohiou.edu<http://media.library.ohiou.edu/>