[SOA] CFP: Ohio Local History Alliance annual meeting - due 1/20

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 12 15:41:22 EST 2017

2017 Ohio Local History Alliance Annual Conference Session Proposal: History Matters!
Proposal Deadline: January 20, 2017

Do you have a great idea to share with the local history community? We are currently accepting proposals for the 2017 Annual Meeting. Download the submission form for more information and submit your proposal by January 20!

Held in Dublin, Ohio on the first weekend in October, our 2017 Annual Meeting will focus on history relevance and advocating for local history.

http://www.ohiolha.org/2017/01/present-at-the-annual-meeting/

Note: SOA has joined with the Alliance for this meeting for past several years. SOA will create its own 1-day session track later in the year, and members from either organization can attend both group's sessions.

OHIO University

Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu | http://media.library.ohiou.edu | http://twitter.com/jcarletonoh | http://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/