[SOA] Seeking content for Newcomers column in Ohio Archivist

Bricking, Stephanie Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org
Fri Jan 20 14:43:08 EST 2017

Hello! I am the Assistant Editor for the Newcomers column in the Ohio Archivist, and I am currently seeking submissions for the Spring 2017 column. I would like to feature experiences with mentoring, both from the mentor and protégé point of view. If you are interested in contributing to the column, please feel free to contact me off-list at Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org<mailto:Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org> by February 1st.

Thanks in advance!

Stephanie L. Bricking
Metadata Librarian
Cataloging & Processing Department
Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org<mailto:Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org>
(513) 665-2891
http://digital.cincinnatilibrary.org/