[SOA] latest issue of Views, newsletter of the Visual Materials Section

Anne Salsich via OHIOARCHIVISTS ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Mon May 15 09:04:23 EDT 2017

Dear Ohio archivists,

The newsletter of the Visual Materials Section of the Society of American Archivists has been redesigned for a fresh new look.  See the latest issue from the Section website here:

http://saavms.org/views-archive/

I contributed an article on our lantern slides for the "Life in the Shop" feature.  If you would like to submit for this feature for the next issue, please get in touch with me. These essays are heavily illustrated and personal in tone.

Anne

Anne Cuyler Salsich, CA
Associate Archivist
Oberlin College Archives