[SOA] Nominations for MAC Presidents' Award

George Bain bain at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 2 20:14:08 EDT 2017

Folks,

At its annual meeting every spring, the Midwest Archives Conference
presents up to three MAC Presidents' Awards to non-archivists--people or
organizations--that have been giving exemplary support to a single
archival repository or a group of archival organizations or a project.

Do you have or know of anyone or any group from Ohio that deserves
recognition for significant service or support across Ohio? This can be
a long-time volunteer, a supportive public official, a continuing
financial benefactor, or possibly a friends group?

If so, please consider developing a nomination and then be in touch with
me, as the MAC Presidents' Award committee representative for Ohio.
Nominations should be submitted to me by January 15, shortly before the
final submission for an entry from Ohio due shortly after.

For more information on the award, the criteria for the award, the
nomination form, and on past winners--including winners from Ohio--go to
<http://www.midwestarchives.org/presidents-award>.

Please be in touch; let us be supportive for those who are supportive of
our profession in Ohio and start the new year right!. Let me know if you
have questions, etc. Thanks.

George Bain