[SOA] FW: 2017 Annual Book Lover’s Silent Auction and Holiday Dinner

Carleton, Janet via OHIOARCHIVISTS ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Tue Sep 5 12:50:55 EDT 2017

From: ohlib-bounces at lists.library.ohio.gov [mailto:ohlib-bounces at lists.library.ohio.gov] On Behalf Of The Aldus Society
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 9:17 PM
To: State Library of OH listserv <ohlib at lists.library.ohio.gov>
Subject: [Ohlib] 2017 Annual Book Lover’s Silent Auction and Holiday Dinner

2017 Annual Book Lover’s Silent Auction and Holiday Dinner

Looking for book treasures? The annual Aldus Society’s Silent Auction and Holiday Dinner is December 14th at La Scala Restaurant in Dublin, Ohio.

Spend an evening bidding against your friends for choice books and book-related items while enjoying a delicious meal and adding to your personal collection or acquiring items for gifts. Funds raised through the auction and raffle ticket sales support our quality programming.

The buffet dinner will be followed by the announcement of raffle winners, the recognition of our 2017 Carol Logue Biblio-Fellowship Award winner, and auction winners collecting their treasures.

Aldus Society member and guest dinner tickets are $45 per person. Tickets for non-members are $55. Only 100 tickets will be sold. Members of The Aldus Society and their guests are given priority. If you are not a member of The Aldus Society and would like to receive an invitation, please contact Debra Jul at debrajul01 at gmail.com<mailto:debrajul01 at gmail.com> no later than September 30th so she can add you to the invitation list.

The Aldus Society is a non-profit organization that hosts literary programs in Central Ohio. We celebrate the many facets of text and image through various media, but principally the book---past, present and future. Our monthly programs at the Thurber Center are free and open to the public. Members enjoy additional special programs and social events during the year. For more information about The Society and our programs, visit our website at aldussociety.com<http://aldussociety.com/>.