[SOA] Wanted: volunteer to help with delivering posters in statehouse

George Bain via OHIOARCHIVISTS ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Wed Sep 20 20:47:14 EDT 2017

Fellow Ohio Archivists,

Here is an opportunity for those who are venturesome! On Tuesday,
October 20 SOA and the State Archives would like to deliver copies of
this year's Archives Month poster to the offices of our state
legislators. But we need one volunteer (or two or three) to help with
this outreach effort.

It will only take a good morning time to do this, so anyone who
volunteers can be back in your office for your other exciting archival
work activities in the afternoon.

Anyone willing to do this? It is a chance to learn your way around the
statehouse and to meet with staff members. Go ahead: convince your
supervisor that this is an important learning opportunity for you--and
important outreach for SOA! If you are willing (or have questions),
please contact me via email Monday, October 2. We hope to hear from you.

George Bain, Co-Chair, SOA Advocacy & Outreach Committee