[SOA] Robin Heise - Ohio Archives Month Lecture - Miami University - Oxford, OH October 25, 2017

Johnson, Jacqueline via OHIOARCHIVISTS ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Thu Sep 21 12:47:29 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and blessed. Robin Heise will lecture in honor of
Ohio Archives Month at Miami University and meet with students who are
interested in study archives and public history.

I hope you can join us on October 25, 2017.  The publicity information is
attached.

Peace,
Jacky

Jacqueline Johnson
University Archivist. Walter Havighurst Special Collection and Archives
151 S. Campus Avenue
Oxford, OH 45056
513.529.2069 <(513)%20529-2069>  Office
johnsoj at miamioh.edu

The University Archives has merged with the Walter Havighurst Special
Collections Department.  We are located in King Library 321 King Library.
The material within the Archives consist of materials from the following
institutions: Miami University, Western College and Oxford Female College.