[SOA] Job Opportunity - Dayton Metro Library Archivist/Librarian

William McIntire WMcIntire at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Wed Jun 27 13:30:07 EDT 2018

Hi All,

The Dayton Metro Library is hiring a full time Archivist/Librarian.

Here is a link to the job announcement: http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/about-us/dml-jobs/3240-information-services-assistant-archives-main-library

[http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/templates/meet_laverne/images/og/about-us-dml-jobs.jpg]<http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/about-us/dml-jobs/3240-information-services-assistant-archives-main-library>

Information Services Assistant, Archives, Main Library<http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/about-us/dml-jobs/3240-information-services-assistant-archives-main-library>
www.daytonmetrolibrary.org
The Dayton Metro Library is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse work force. We recruit and hire the most qualified applicant without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions,
Bill

[1496675340332_siglogo[1].png]
BILL MCINTIRE, MA, MLIS

Assistant Branch Manager - Southeast