[SOA] SOA Plenary expenses request

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 9 10:36:12 EDT 2019

Folks, we approved the choice of plenary speaker and potential expenses for her travel a while ago, but now we have a much better estimate and I'd like to make a motion to approve them.

Mark, is it possible/desirable for SOA to go ahead and pay for the hotel room (at the conference hotel) rather than asking her to seek reimbursement?

thanks! janet

Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation & Digital Initiatives | University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | https://media.library.ohio.edu/ | @jcarletonoh | @AldenLibDigital <https://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital> | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/