[SOA] Mailing list submission

Breidenbaugh, Margaret breideme at miamioh.edu
Thu Jan 3 19:48:05 EST 2019

Topic: Looking for SOA conference roundtable partners

Hello,

I would like to hold an informal discussion with anyone in our organization
who has what they believe is a nontraditional background. It could be
useful to share with others how those of us who do not have an MLIS, CA,
public history, or archives degree broke into the archives field. Please
contact me by email ASAP if you would like to add your voice to this topic.
I'm looking for an additional 2-3 people.

Thanks so much!

Margaret

Margaret Breidenbaugh, M.A. History
Project Cataloger, Cincinnati Museum Center
Library Services Assistant, Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
margarchivist at gmail.com
TWITTER:@margarchivist

--
Best wishes,