[SOA] LGR request for assistance, village of Lockington

Rickey, Lisa Pasquinelli lisa.rickey at wright.edu
Tue Mar 19 12:41:49 EDT 2019

Dear fellow archivists,
I am sharing the following request for assistance. (I have visited the village office and have some pictures/ additional info I could share privately if needed.)
The Village of Lockington (incorporated 1858, on the Miami/Shelby County line) is in desperate need of assistance to conduct a records inventory and help develop a records retention schedule. The village is very small (population 141 at last census) and has a correspondingly small budget, but they also have a relatively small amount of records as well. I estimate there to be approximately 75 linear feet of records. If you are interested in helping, please contact the mayor Tracy Johnson at tracy.johnson.lockington at gmail.com<mailto:tracy.johnson.lockington at gmail.com> or 513-316-0453. Or feel free to contact Lisa Rickey at lisa.rickey at wright.edu<mailto:lisa.rickey at wright.edu> or 937-775-3581.
If you have other appropriate contacts/lists, please feel free to share there as well. (I am sharing to Society of Ohio Archivists, Miami Valley Archives Roundtable, Ohio Historic Records Advisory Board, and Wright State University Public History students.)

Lisa P. Rickey, MA, MLIS, CA
Archivist, Collections Manager
Wright State University Libraries Special Collections & Archives
401 Dunbar Library, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy., Dayton, OH 45435
(937) 775-3581
lisa.rickey at wright.edu<mailto:lisa.rickey at wright.edu>
http://www.libraries.wright.edu/special/
Help build a new Archives Center: http://www.wright.edu/giving/special-collections-and-archives