[SOA] 16mm film chain - free to a good home

James DaMico JDaMico at cincymuseum.org
Mon Nov 4 09:50:54 EST 2019

Dear List,

We have the following equipment that we no longer have use for or space to store. We estimate that this gear was last used in early 2014.

The equipment is located in Cincinnati, OH and is free but pickup would have to be arranged by the party interested in acquiring it.

RCA TP66 16mm film projector (2 units)			68"H x 24.5"W x 16"D
Ikegami TKC-970 Color Film Camera, rack unit		72H x 22W x 17D
RCA TP-15B Universal Multiplexer			52.5H x 20"W x 21"D

Manuals and cabling are included as well.

I have a couple of pictures that I can share if you are interested.

Best regards,

James DaMico
Curator of Audio-Visual Collections
Cincinnati Museum Center