[SOA] *External* FW: Documentary research in Columbus

Aaron O'Donovan aodonovan at columbuslibrary.org
Tue Oct 1 13:46:24 EDT 2019

Hi,

I can reach out to her and answer her questions.

Thank you,

Aaron M. O'Donovan | Digitization & Local History Librarian
Columbus Metropolitan Library | Local History & Genealogy
96 S Grant Ave.│Columbus, OH 43215
614.849.1246 office
aodonovan at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:aodonovan at columbuslibrary.org>

[http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8405/8651513775_c7114c8bc1_m.jpg]