[SOA] Heritage Ohio Annual Conference: Save the Places That Matter in Ohio 8/24-9/4

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 12 11:16:45 EDT 2020

May be of interest.
2020 Heritage Ohio Annual Conference: Save the Places That Matter in Ohio
August 24, 2020 - September 4, 2020
https://www.heritageohioconference.com/
We host this event every year to bring you the most current updates in community building, preservation, revitalization, and fundraising so that you can take them back to your communities and grow stronger year after year.
THE DETAILS
WHEN: The Heritage Ohio Annual Conference will run from August 24th to September 4th with a variety of presentations to choose from each day. $25 for members and $50 for non-members
WHERE: We don't know about you, but we prefer to put on shoes (and masks!) and leave our houses as little as possible. With that being said, you can tune into the annual conference from the comfort of your couch and yoga pants.
PRESENTATIONS: Presentations will be 45-60 minutes in length. Each presenter will provide you with a worksheet to follow along with so you can make your action plan while tuning in. The presentations will be available for 24-hours to encourage you to stop waiting for the right time and take action along with hundreds of other community activists.
PARTY IT UP: We're also hosting virtual Happy Hours and Networking events each night. PLUS - our popular Pitch Party will be happening on Wednesday, 9/2. You definitely won't want to miss this one!

---
Janet Carleton | Working from home | https://www.ohio.edu/library/coronavirus
Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation and Digital Initiatives | OHIO University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu | Pronouns: she, her, hers | https://media.library.ohio.edu<https://media.library.ohio.edu/> | @jcarletonoh<https://twitter.com/jcarletonoh> | @AldenLibDigital <https://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital> | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/