[SOA] FW: Help others get started in digital preservation!

Heise, Robin rheise at co.greene.oh.us
Thu Dec 17 10:32:24 EST 2020

FYI……

From: David Portman<mailto:david.portman at preservica.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 10:59 AM
To: David Portman<mailto:david.portman at preservica.com>
Subject: Help others get started in digital preservation!

Hello,

In our October Tech Futures meeting we previewed Preservica Starter, an easy-to-use and affordable version of Preservica designed to help institutions with limited resources get their digital preservation program off the ground.

I am pleased to announce that Preservica Starter edition [starter.preservica.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/starter.preservica.com/__;!!BJspS0a0Bgg!7rvSCcwnKUtFvN9sAXZBSGsae2b1xJOGIJoYDYzuvQw04NkxoFiSgAkYNAVRJN_fpAY$> is now fully available! Starter enables institutions that are beginning their digital preservation journey to get started for FREE with 5GB (free forever) and quickly build a trusted digital archive they can showcase with colleagues and stakeholders.

We want to make digital preservation accessible to every archive, so if you know archivists or records managers at other institutions that are trying to get buy-in for digital preservation then please send them to starter.preservica.com [starter.preservica.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/starter.preservica.com/__;!!BJspS0a0Bgg!7rvSCcwnKUtFvN9sAXZBSGsae2b1xJOGIJoYDYzuvQw04NkxoFiSgAkYNAVRJN_fpAY$> where they can learn more and sign-up to use Preservica Starter for FREE.

Finally - feel free to like and/or comment on our Twitter [twitter.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/Preservica?ref_src=twsrc*5Egoogle*7Ctwcamp*5Eserp*7Ctwgr*5Eauthor__;JSUlJSU!!BJspS0a0Bgg!7rvSCcwnKUtFvN9sAXZBSGsae2b1xJOGIJoYDYzuvQw04NkxoFiSgAkYNAVRzdf7Jes$> and LinkedIn [linkedin.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/posts/preservica_digipres-preservica-starterisnow-activity-6744989522905350146-60Eb__;!!BJspS0a0Bgg!7rvSCcwnKUtFvN9sAXZBSGsae2b1xJOGIJoYDYzuvQw04NkxoFiSgAkYNAVRY_b9a9E$> posts, and share the news about Preservica Starter in your favorite listserv or community pages!

Thank you for your continued support for Preservica and we very much look forward to working with you and bringing you more great features for Cloud and Enterprise editions in 2021 and beyond.

Best regards

David

David Portman

Senior Marketing Manager

T +44 (0) 1235 428 901 M +44 (0) 7986 536738

preservica.com [preservica.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/preservica.com/__;!!BJspS0a0Bgg!7rvSCcwnKUtFvN9sAXZBSGsae2b1xJOGIJoYDYzuvQw04NkxoFiSgAkYNAVR9sAddUE$>

[Twitter][twitter.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/preservica__;!!BJspS0a0Bgg!7rvSCcwnKUtFvN9sAXZBSGsae2b1xJOGIJoYDYzuvQw04NkxoFiSgAkYNAVR9cThS0U$>   [Linkedin]  [linkedin.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/company/preservica__;!!BJspS0a0Bgg!7rvSCcwnKUtFvN9sAXZBSGsae2b1xJOGIJoYDYzuvQw04NkxoFiSgAkYNAVR3LsqFUM$>   [Youtube]  [youtube.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.youtube.com/channel/UC21mQfv6pAW5L48IzAaNcVw__;!!BJspS0a0Bgg!7rvSCcwnKUtFvN9sAXZBSGsae2b1xJOGIJoYDYzuvQw04NkxoFiSgAkYNAVRXUDtL0E$>

32 The Quadrant, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS

[Preservica][preservica.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/preservica.com/__;!!BJspS0a0Bgg!7rvSCcwnKUtFvN9sAXZBSGsae2b1xJOGIJoYDYzuvQw04NkxoFiSgAkYNAVR9sAddUE$>

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Preservica e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system.

Preservica Ltd is registered under No.7998621 in England and Wales. Registered office: Preservica Ltd, 32 The Quadrant, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS