[SOA] Conservator needed

M. Chris Manning mchrismanning at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:37:04 EDT 2020

I am the director of a small local museum in Troy, Ohio. We have a few
small archival conservation projects that I'd like to get a quote on,
including conservation and display of three to five individual newspapers
dating to 1816 and 1833, medical texts dating from the late 1700s through
early 1800s, and a large-format county map dating to 1858. Please email me
off list if this is something you might be interested in, preferably with
some sort of cost estimate. I can supply photos upon request.

Thanks,
Chris Manning
Executive Director
Overfield Tavern Museum