[SOA] SCAig Discussion at ALAO 2020

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 22 10:35:24 EDT 2020

From: alao-scaig at googlegroups.com <alao-scaig at googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Makarowski, Rachel
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 9:04 AM
To: alao-scaig at googlegroups.com
Subject: [alao-scaig] SCAig Discussion at ALAO 2020

Dear all,

Are you planning on attending the ALAO Annual Conference this October?

If so, please join us on October 30th. 12:20-1:20pm for an engaging discussion centered around how the fall is progressing for special collections and archives professionals in the time of COVID-19, including what was planned, what’s changed, and other new challenges and successes.

This will be a chance to learn from one another. Although we co-chairs have questions drafted in advance, please bring questions of your own to ask your colleagues as we will prioritize the questions that you bring with you for your peers at other institutions!

All are welcome, so if you know someone attending ALAO who might be interested, please forward this message along to them and invite them to join in!

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Best wishes from your co-chairs,

Rachel and Henry

--
Rachel Makarowski, MLS
Special Collections Librarian

"Don't tell me women are not the stuff of heroes" - Qiu Jin