[SOA] Social Media 2021 Engagement Calendar for Ohio Archives - Google Doc link

Natalie Fritz nataliemfritz3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:45:28 EDT 2021

Hello!

On behalf of the SOA Advocacy and Outreach Committee, I wanted to share a
link to a Google Doc with lots of social media engagement opportunities. It
includes monthly observances and holidays, both national and international,
known hashtag prompts, and general information that will hopefully provide
you and your archival repositories with new outlets for sharing material,
interacting with fellow archives, and interacting with the public. Sorry to
get this out mid-April and not sooner in the year, but we'll try to provide
yearly updates. There are probably many things we've missed on the list, so
please feel free to share with me any other special days, hashtags, and
opportunities for engagement throughout the year if you don't see them
listed! We'll continue to add to the calendar as we learn new things!

Society of Ohio Archivist Archival Engagement Calendar 2021
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iZBIGOr5HWoYRuSTI0gGV89859ARyKSG3mxJDcgojaY/edit?usp=sharing>

Thank you!

Natalie Fritz

Director of Collections Outreach & Social Media and Archivist
Clark County Historical Society at the Heritage Center
117 S. Fountain Avenue
Springfield, OH 45502
937-324-0657 ext. 234
nataliemfritz3 at gmail.com