[SOA] OLSSI 2021 Online: The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute is Going Online this Summer

Sarah Schaff schaffs at denison.edu
Fri Apr 30 16:43:30 EDT 2021

We're happy to announce the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute (OLSSI
<https://olssi.org/>) is moving our annual conference online this summer --
and once again, there is focused content for Library Support Staff at all
levels.

The online conference is *free *this year and will be held in alternating
morning and afternoon segments, over the week of July 26th - 30th.  There
is something for everyone and we hope to "see" you there! Registration will
open on May 10th at olssi.org.

In closing, I have had the pleasure of working with OLSSI since 2006 and
I'm happy to answer any questions you or your staff may have about the
conference. Thank you in advance for sharing this information!

Take care and stay well,
Sarah

*****
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” ~
Benjamin Franklin
Sarah Schaff <https://libguides.denison.edu/prf.php?account_id=17569>,
Discovery Librarian @ Denison Libraries <https://denison.edu/campus/library>