[SOA] Join the planning committee for SCAig’s 2022 workshop!

Henry Handley hhandley1 at udayton.edu
Tue Dec 7 08:39:18 EST 2021

Dear all (and please excuse cross-posting!)

As 2021 comes to a close, we’re writing to invite folks interested in
special collections and archives—librarians, archivists, MLIS students, and
everyone in between—to join the planning committee for SCAig’s spring 2022
workshop!

You’ll be working with SCAig’s co-chairs to review virtual and hybrid
options given the state of professional development in this stage of the
pandemic; identify potential speakers and tech tools; and promote the event
to the special collections and archives community in Ohio and beyond. Henry
served as SCAig’s junior co-chair and Josh as a planning committee member
in 2021, so we’re both happy to share our experiences and hear your ideas
if you’d like to learn more about the opportunity!

Please email scaig-chairs at alaoweb.org before Friday, Dec. 17 to express
your interest, especially if you have questions—we’ll do our best to answer
them.

Best,
Henry Handley and Josh Zeller
Co-chairs, ALAO Special Collections and Archives Interest Group (SCAig),
2021-2022

Henry Handley (he/him or they/them)
Collections Librarian/Assistant Professor
Marian Library
University of Dayton
Hear my name <https://www.name-coach.com/henry-handley>