[SOA] MAC - Call for Poster Proposals

Sherri Goudy sherrigoudy14 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:58:31 EST 2021

*MAC 2022: Call for Poster Presentations*

The Midwest Archives Conference will convene for its Annual Meeting May
5-7, 2022, in Madison, Wisconsin.

The 2022 Program Committee invites poster proposal submissions on all
aspects of archival practice and research, as well as from allied and
related fields. The Program Committee seeks a diverse slate of presenters
representing a variety of personal and institutional backgrounds,
perspectives, and voices. We seek to foster a culture of inclusion in the
MAC program and encourage submissions from anyone who is interested in
presenting, including students, new professionals, first-time presenters,
and those from allied professions. MAC membership is not required to
present.

Proposals are due *January 18, 2022*. Poster presentations will be onsite
only. For complete details, visit the Call for Poster Proposals page
<http://midwestarc.memberclicks.net/message2/link/962704e6-9132-491d-9bec-83ca8d08f71c/1>
on
the MAC website.

Sherri Goudy (she,her)
Independent Archivist, Researcher,  and Writer
567-356-7817

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But
the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."

- Mother Teresa