[SOA] Ohio Library Support Staff Institute (OLSSI): Registration Closes Friday

Sarah Schaff schaffs at denison.edu
Mon Jul 12 08:37:32 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

This is the last week to register for the annual Ohio Library Support Staff
Institute (OLSSI <https://olssi.org/>), which will be held online July
26-30th.  As always, all library staff - both in Ohio and beyond - are
welcome to join in.

This will be a free conference with a schedule <https://olssi.org/classes/>
that alternates between morning and afternoon sessions throughout the week;
it is our hope that this format will accommodate as many schedules as
possible.  All sessions will be recorded for later viewing as well, so
please feel free to tune in when it suits your schedule.

OLSSI is dedicated to the idea of a holistic institute that is part
conference and part retreat; to this end, we will also hold online
gatherings in the evenings to meet up, network, and have a little fun.

   - OLSSI Website: https://olssi.org/
   - Registration: https://olssi.org/registration/
   - Class Schedule: https://olssi.org/classes/

Please share this message with your colleagues who may be interested and
please feel free to reach out to me directly (schaffs at denison.edu) with any
questions.

Take care and stay well,
Sarah