[SOA] Archival supplies- free to a good home

Sasha Griffin griffins at denison.edu
Tue May 18 08:54:34 EDT 2021

Note- this is being posted on behalf of someone- I don’t have these
supplies personally.

Linda Delridge Obora has posted this to the Archivists Think Tank group,
which is national, but I’ve offered to spread the news locally, as she is
in Central Ohio. You may contact her directly at lkdobora at gmail.com.

Here is her message:

I have a small box full of archival safe materials—negative sleeves, file
folders etc.
I don’t need them anymore ( purchased for my family research [from
Hollinger]) and I hate to just throw them out. Any ideas where I could
donate them? Live in central Ohio. And do not work in archives , so just
can’t donate to my work.
Thanks in advance.

--
Sent from my iPhone.