[SOA] SCAig workshop survey

Henry Handley hhandley1 at udayton.edu
Mon Nov 8 09:38:50 EST 2021

Hello, and please excuse crossposting:

The co-chairs of ALAO’s Special Collections and Archives Interest Group
(SCAig) are interested in hearing from you about how you’d prefer to attend
SCAig’s spring 2022 workshop: in person, online only, or in a hybrid
format, and what factors may impact attendance. We’d also like to know what
archives and special collections topics you’d like to learn more about in
the workshop.

Everyone is facing different circumstances during the pandemic, so we’d be
grateful for your feedback in the Google Form here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgJV2rJRZuv0HSN1QVb9L5dT751LkfDRRA40dWgDwjq31E5w/viewform?usp=pp_url>
by Friday, November 19. Your responses will be anonymous, and only viewable
by SCAig chairs as we begin the planning process. If you’re thinking about
attending, we want to hear from you!

Thank you,

Henry Handley and Josh Zeller

Co-chairs, ALAO Special Collections and Archives Interest Group

scaig-chairs at alaoweb.org

Henry Handley (he/him or they/them)
Collections Librarian/Assistant Professor
Marian Library
University of Dayton
Hear my name <https://www.name-coach.com/henry-handley>