[SOA] GC Records Center & Archives' Quarterly Newsletter

Dalton, Melissa mdalton at co.greene.oh.us
Wed Sep 1 11:46:36 EDT 2021

Good morning,

The Greene County Records Center & Archives' September 2021 issue is now out and is attached in this email. If you have a chance, read about our new online exhibit that takes viewers on a historical journey of the Greene County Infirmary and Greenewood Manor; learn about John Bryan (John Bryan State Park) in our Greene County VIP section; and check out the events that are coming up at the Records Center & Archives.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Elise Kelly
Multimedia Archivist
Greene County Records Center & Archives