[SOA] FW: Wex film festival info for SOA members

Noonan, Dan noonan.37 at osu.edu
Tue Feb 15 12:49:01 EST 2022

"Our colleagues at the Wexner Center for the Arts have kindly offered all library and archives workers in the Columbus area the member discount for their annual film restoration festival<https://wexarts.org/explore/cinema-revival-festival-film-restoration-1> scheduled for February 24-28.

With the links below, you can purchase a festival pass and save $5 ($25 for a ticket to every film, talk, reception and the new gallery exhibition—a good deal that works out to less than $3 per film). Or, you can grab an individual ticket for $2 off.

Here are the special links:

Pass >><https://my.wexarts.org/packages/fixed/28?promo=MOVIE>

Individual Films >><https://my.wexarts.org/events/2917?promo=MOVIE>

Choose the “general public” option and the discount will be applied at checkout. Please feel free to forward to our colleagues at neighboring institutions!"
[The Ohio State University]
Daniel W. Noonan
Associate Professor
Digital Preservation Librarian
University Libraries | Digital Programs
320A 18th Avenue Library | 175 West 18th Avenue Columbus, OH 43210
614.247.2425 Office
noonan.37 at osu.edu<mailto:noonan.37 at osu.edu> go.osu.edu/noonan<http://go.osu.edu/noonan> @DannyNoonan1962<https://twitter.com/DannyNoonan1962>
[cid:image002.png at 01D31FED.3928C600]http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7021-4106

Pronouns: he/him/his ~ Honorific: Mr.
Buckeyes consider the environment before printing.
Campus Campaign Fund: 483229 Rare Books and Manuscripts fund for LGBTQ
[https://library.osu.edu/site/osulstaff/files/2022/02/Unknown.png]