[SOA] Statehood Day ***Revised Announcement

Sherri Goudy sherrigoudy14 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:48:46 EST 2022

Good Afternoon Members! Please disregard my previous email, which had the
incorrect date!!!

For all of those who are interested in attending Statehood Day March 1,
2022 from 10:00 am-noon, but are unable to do so in person, the event will
now be livestreamed!

Please check out the Statehood Day page for more details. The link is at
the bottom of the page.

https://www.ohiohistory.org/participate/event-calendar/statehood-day

Have a great day!

Sherri Goudy (she,her)
Independent Archivist, Researcher,  and Writer
567-356-7817

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But
the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."

- Mother Teresa