[SOA] The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute: Celebrating 20 Years of Professional Development

Sarah Schaff schaffs at denison.edu
Sun Jun 12 16:43:44 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute (OLSSI) is looking forward to
celebrating our 20th anniversary with a face-to-face conference in Columbus
this summer.  Please share this message with your coworkers and fellow
library staff.

OLSSI <https://olssi.org/> will be held at Otterbein University: July
17th-19th, 2022.
- Registration is now open <https://olssi.org/registration/> and you can
find a list of classes, here <https://olssi.org/classes/>.
- While the institute is focused on Support Staff, all library staff are
welcome.

OLSSI offers staff from all types of libraries the chance to attend an
institute that is part-conference and part-retreat, focused on the
professional development of Support Staff.  We look forward to celebrating
20 years of OLSSI this summer and are happy to answer any questions -
please feel free to reach out to us <https://olssi.org/contact-us/> anytime.

Take care,
Sarah Schaff, on behalf of the OLSSI Steering Committee

Sarah Schaff  |  Discovery Librarian  |  Denison Libraries