[SOA] Italian Diaspora Archival Collection Survey

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 8 16:58:50 EST 2022

From: Sierra Green <sgreen at heinzhistorycenter.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 4:43 PM
To: ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Subject: Italian Diaspora Archival Collection Survey

Hello Ohio archivists,

I hope this message finds you all well. My name is Sierra Green and I work as an archivist at the Heinz History Center in Pittsburgh, Pa.

I'm writing to request your participation in a survey meant to gather information regarding collections pertaining to the Italian diaspora in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PSNV7QM

I am a member of the Italian Diaspora Archive Working Group, which was organized by colleagues at the Heinz History Center, West Virginia University, and the University of Pittsburgh.

Attached is a letter with additional information about this initiative. We're seeking survey responses by Friday, March 25.

Thank you in advance. If you have any questions, please reach out to Melissa E. Marinaro at memarinaro at heinzhistorycenter.org<mailto:memarinaro at heinzhistorycenter.org>.

Take care,
Sierra Green

Sierra Green
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Archivist
Senator John Heinz History Center
in association with the Smithsonian Institution
1212 Smallman Street | Pittsburgh, PA 15222
412-454-6361
www.heinzhistorycenter.org<http://www.heinzhistorycenter.org>

Heinz History Center | Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum | Meadowcroft | Fort Pitt