[SOA] Soldiers Papers

Carrie Wimer cwimer at acdl.info
Wed Oct 19 08:49:04 EDT 2022

Hello Michelle,

Sorry for the delay in responding; I am just getting to my emails following
my vacation.

You've not reached the Ohio History Connection, but the Genealogy/Local
History Archive in Ashtabula, OH.

If her family is from the Ashtabula area then yes, I'd love to add her
family's papers to our collection.

If you are wanting to donate to the State Historical Society in Columbus -
back at the beginning of the year I donated to them and my contact was
Tutti @ reference at ohiohistory.org.  I do not know if she is still there,
but I am sure someone will be able to direct you in the right direction at
that email address.

Thanks,

Carrie