[SOA] Greene County Archives Open House, 10/20 from 11A-2P

Dalton, Melissa melissa.dalton at greenecountyohio.gov
Wed Oct 19 09:07:09 EDT 2022

Good morning!

As part of our Archives Month activities, the Greene County Archives will be hosting an Open House tomorrow, Thursday, October 20, from 11AM to 2PM, at 535 Ledbetter Road, Xenia, Ohio 45385.

We are excited to share and display some never-before-seen records and artifacts! Come see a few highlights of our Greene County VIPs and view the exhibit, 1974 Xenia Tornado. Staff will be providing tours of our facility and we will have light refreshments for our guests. As always, we are willing to answer any questions you have regarding the records we hold. **Please be advised that we will be unable to assist with research during the Open House. However, we will be assisting patrons with records requests at the entryway. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

This event is free and open to the public. Feel free to share with family and friends!

We hope to see you there!

Melissa Dalton
Public Outreach Coordinator
Greene County Records Center & Archives