[SOA] FW: Local History & Genealogy Librarian in Mansfield

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 24 09:35:17 EDT 2023

From: OPLINLIST <oplinlist-bounces at lists.oplin.org> On Behalf Of Paula Nehrkorn via OPLINLIST
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2023 8:57 AM
To: oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Subject: [External] [OPLINLIST] Local History & Genealogy Librarian in Mansfield

Use caution with links and attachments.
Mansfield/Richland County Public Library has an opening for a fulltime Local History & Genealogy Librarian at our main library in Mansfield, Ohio.  Find application and full job description on our website: www.mrcpl.org/about/employment<http://www.mrcpl.org/about/employment> .  Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 13th.

--
Paula Nehrkorn, PHR
HR Coordinator