[SOA] oral history advisory committee

DaMico, Jim (He/Him/His) James.DaMico at cchmc.org
Tue Nov 7 16:47:20 EST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking to establish an oral history advisory sub-committee of the historical committee here and want to know:

  1.  Does your institution have one?
  2.  If so, what is the charge of the committee?
     *   Do they identify individuals/subject matter?
     *   Do they do research/script writing?
     *   Do they interview individuals or help identify interviewers?
  3.  What is the framework of the committee?
     *   How many members are there?
     *   How often does it meet?

Many thanks!
Jim

Jim DaMico(he/him)
Archivist
Edward L. Pratt Research Library
Location R-3361

Cincinnati Children's
3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 3012, Cincinnati, OH, 45229
Direct: 513-636-2857

Twitter: @CCHMCArchives

The archives<https://prattlibrary.cchmc.org/friendly.php?s=cincinnati_childrens_archives> serve as our memory of the innovative thinkers who imagined possibilities & transformed ideas into reality to advance pediatric medicine. It's the legacy for which we build our future & dare to dream bigger to inspire future generations of researchers, scholars & healthcare providers.

Check out the Archives website by using this QR code and be inspired!

[cid:image001.png at 01DA1194.AE90D410]

[cid:image002.png at 01DA1194.AE90D410][cid:image003.png at 01DA1194.AE90D410]