[SOA] Greene County Records Center on local NPR station

Heise, Robin robin.heise at greenecountyohio.gov
Mon Oct 2 12:24:29 EDT 2023

Happy Archives Month!

I just wanted to share with everyone an interview that was conducted with the Greene County Archives' team a few weeks ago. Renee Wilde, host of Everyday People on WYSO conducted the interview and we want to share it far and wide! If you listen to the interview<https://www.wyso.org/community-news/2023-09-29/greene-county-records-and-archives-contain-treasure-trove-of-stories?fbclid=IwAR0ByWS3JD4EnWLwIBtqeK-dcSCS65CdfTvclXFCf2OLnwl1KPAGIgZl1uw>, I'm sure that you'll hear just how much the Archives Team loves their jobs and loves sharing local history stories with our community!

I'm so proud and grateful for our great team here in Greene County!
Have a good day.
Robin

Robin Heise
Records Manager/Archivist
Greene County Records Center and Archives
535 Ledbetter Road, Xenia, OH 45385
Tel: (937) 562-6489
Fax: (937) 562-6485
Email: robin.heise at greenecountyohio.gov<mailto:robin.heise at greenecountyohio.gov>