[SOA] Fw: Practicum Opportunity

Gregory Hatch g.hatch at rrpl.org
Fri Oct 13 16:08:22 EDT 2023

Good Afternoon,
My name is Greg Hatch and I am the Curator/Historian for the Cowan Pottery Museum here at Rocky River Public Library. We currently have the below internship/practicum opportunity, and I was wondering if you would be able to please circulate the below text and attached form to interested parties? If you have any questions, please let me know and thank you so much!

The Rocky River Public Library & Cowan Pottery Museum is accepting applications for an internship/practicum opportunity. The Cowan Pottery Museum was started at the library in 1978 by then Director George Scherma. The museum holds over a thousand ceramic objects produced by the Cowan Pottery Studio dating from 1912-1931. The student will be tasked to assist the curator with an ongoing archiving and digitization project. Interested applications should fill out the attached application along with a current resume by November 10th to:

Sherry Shuster, HR Generalist
s.shuster at rrpl.org

Greg Hatch  [cid:2e44b9ac-106a-4107-af69-1933a89573f5]

Curator/Historian

440-895-3763

[cid:99674fc6-b980-409a-b5b2-3cf36c8e7de4]

Rocky River Public Library

1600 Hampton Rd. Rocky River, OH 44116 rrpl.org<https://rrpl.org/>