[SOA] ONE WEEK LEFT: SOA Call for Nominations

Amy Rohmiller arohmiller at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:11:46 EDT 2023

Hi SOA Members:

There is one week left in our call for nominations for a special election
to fill the Council seat with the term ending at the SOA Annual Meeting in
May 2024! The person who completes this term can run for a term in their
own right in the regular 2024 election if they wish. Self-nominations are
welcomed and encouraged, as are peer nominations.

Candidates must be current SOA members in good standing and be willing and
able to attend monthly council meetings and business activities (both
in-person and virtually).

The election will be held online from October 16-October 31. Candidates
will be required to write a response to a question to be published on SOA’s
website prior to the election.

More details about responsibilities and terms can be located in the SOA
bylaws, located here:
http://www.ohioarchivists.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/soaConstitutionAndBylaws.pdf
<http://www.ohioarchivists.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/soaConstitutionAndBylaws.pdf>

I would also be happy to answer any questions about the position. Please
respond to me with any nominations by Wednesday, September 20.

Best,

Amy

Amy Rohmiller

Past President & Chair, Nominating Committee

Society of Ohio Archivists