[SOA] SOA Annual Meeting Silent Auction

Emily Gainer erlockh at uakron.edu
Thu May 9 09:07:00 EDT 2024

For those attending the 2024 SOA Annual Meeting<https://ohioarchivists.org/annual_conference/>, the Educational Programming Committee organized another fabulous silent auction! Bring cash, check, or credit card to bid on items donated by our generous sponsors while supporting the SOA scholarship program.
Each year, SOA offers four travel scholarships<https://ohioarchivists.org/committees/membership-awards/scholarships/>, two to current students and two to recent graduates, using funds from our silent auction. The scholarships consist of conference registration (including lunch), a one-year membership to SOA, and a $100 travel stipend. The funds raised from the silent auction are critical to SOA’s support of students and new professionals. You will be able to bid on the silent auction items in person on Friday.
Items for bid include swag, gift baskets, tickets, gift certificates, memberships, etc., from BalletMet, Columbus Association for the Performing Arts (CAPA), Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Museum of Art, Columbus Museum of Art, Dayton Dragons, Gaylord, Gramercy Books, Kent State University, National Veterans Memorial and Museum, The Ohio State University, Schmidt’s Restaurant and Sausage Haus, and Young’s Jersey Dairy.
Thank you to the silent auction donors!

If you have any questions, please contact the EPC co-chairs Sara Mouch<mailto:Sara.Mouch at utoledo.edu> or Michelle Sweetser<mailto:msweets at bgsu.edu>.