[OPLINLIST] Concealment, part 2

Trainer Trainer@worthingtonlibraries.org
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:03:32 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C36368.4D5AF0E0

Well, let's see if this message conceals the sender.

If my email address shows up then we'll know there's something not quite so
intuitive about the customization interface.  Then again, I expect we don't
want any anonymous messages other than those sent through deliberately
concealed yahoo or hotmail free accounts.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C36368.4D5AF0E0

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:Arial;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

email address shows up then we'll know there's something not quite
so intuitive about the customization interface.&nbsp; Then again, I expect we