[OPLINLIST] A gathering to say goodbye

Ann Snively snively@wrightlibrary.org
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:51:10 -0500

--------------080704070107030801010007

     There will be a gathering of the friends of Toni Walder at the
Oakwood Community Center, 105 Patterson Road in Oakwood this Friday,
January 2. Toni was the Director of Wright Memorial Public Library. She
died in a car accident on Friday, December 26, while visiting her family
in Evansville, Indiana.
     Toni had made it known to family and friends that she did not want
a funeral or memorial service, but we feel that we still need to gather
to comfort each other and say goodbye.
     People may come as early as 4:00 p.m. if they wish, and the brief
organized gathering will begin at 4:30. There will be some time for
people to have coffee and talk afterward.
     A family member and a few close friends who have known Toni for
many years will read words of comfort, and there will be music that Toni
loved.

     The Board of Trustees of Wright Library has decided to close the
library all day Friday, January 2, for an official day of mourning.

--
Ann W. Snively
Interim Director

--------------080704070107030801010007

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>

 of Toni Walder at the Oakwood  Community Center, 105 Patterson Road in Oakwood
this Friday, January  2. Toni was the Director of Wright Memorial Public
Library.  She died in a car accident on Friday, December 26, while visiting
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Toni had made it known to family and friends that she did not want a
funeral or memorial service, but we feel that we still need to gather to
comfort each other and say goodbye.</font><br>
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<font size="3" face="Arial">People may come as early as 4:00 p.m.  if
they wish, and the brief organized gathering will begin at 4:30.  There will
be some time for people to have coffee and talk afterward.</font>&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<font size="3" face="Arial">A&nbsp;family member and a few close friends
 who have known Toni for many years will read words of comfort, and there
 will be music that Toni loved.</font>&nbsp;</p>
 has decided to close the library all day Friday, January 2, for an official
 day of mourning.</font>&nbsp;<br>

<pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
Ann W. Snively
Interim Director
Wright Memorial Public Library
1776 Far Hills Ave.