[OPLINLIST] robes

Becky Coker cokerre@oplin.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:24:05 -0400

I know that the oplinlist is not to be used for personal messages but I
hope you'll allow me this one time.
My church has approximatly 20 - 25 youth choir robes. They are red with
white stoles and in very good condition. Since we no longer have an
organized youth choir we want to find a good home for these robes - free
of charge. Do you know of an organization ( religious or charitable )
that can use these. It can be your church, a mission that your church
supports or any charitable group that needs, wants and can put them to
good use.
Thank-you for allowing me to post a non-library message. If you like,
you may contact me off list at cokerre@oplin.org.
Becky (Motter) Coker