[OPLINLIST] OLC Annual Conference

Kym Lucas kym.lucas@medina.lib.oh.us
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:17:12 -0400

--------------807E5825AD2F6F0F21550A42

Hello!

By now, many library staff members have a better idea whether they will
be able to attend the OLC Annual Conference, up here in the great city
of Cleveland, Ohio!  If you know you are going for a day or two or
three, why not consider helping out as a volunteer?  It's a fun way to
meet new people, network, and help out your library organization at the
same time!

We need volunteers to collect evaluations (and give out chocolate --
guaranteed to make you popular!), to help at the registration desk
(helping folks get checked in), or to help at the hospitality desk
(helps folks get around
Cleveland by recommending and giving directions to restaurants and local
sites -- sort of a "conference concierge").

If you think you can spare a little time during the conference, please
consider helping us out.

If you are interested in doing evaluations, please contact me,Kym Lucas,
at:
kym.lucas@medina.lib.oh.us.
If you're interested in helping out with the hospitality desk, please
email Jim McPeak at:
jmcpeak@cuyahoga.lib.oh.us
If you're interested in helping with registration, email Kris Gill at:
xenagill@aol.com.

Thank you in advance for considering this request. We hope you will join
us at conference and in volunteering to help.
Kym Lucas

--------------807E5825AD2F6F0F21550A42

begin:vcard
n:Lucas;KImberly J. Byrd