[OPLINLIST] performers

Paul Pormen pormenpa@nolanet.org
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:02:02 -0400

Mary Ann and the OPLINlist,

The Performer's Showcase at http://www.showcaseohio.org/ is a good =
source of library programming information. "KoKo" is in the showcase and =
has a videoclip so that you can evaluate the performace. This is a =
project of NOLA, State Library of Ohio, Ohio's Regional Libraries and =
has been partially funded by LSTA Grants.=20

I would also like to encourage you and other library programmers on the =
OPLIN list to send us new performer contact information so that we can =
add them to the list.

Good luck on your search and if we can be of additional help, please let =
me know.=20

Paul

Paul E. Pormen
Executive Director