[OPLINLIST] Book Drop Boxes FREE to a good home

Sara Eklund Payne spayne@morleylibrary.org
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:15:07 -0400

--------------020106010103040609020505

Hi, Everyone,

This is the first of what I think will be many postings offering "stuff"
from our old library
as we prepare to move to the new library.

I have 3 "regulation" book drop boxes that we are giving away.  The two
catches are:

You must arrange transportation AND

You need patience, because we aren't sure exactly when they might be
available (although I
can assure you that it will be sometime this autumn)

All are in good condition, minimal rust, they could be cleaned up, one
has a slight dent in the top.

Please respond off-list.

Sara Eklund Payne
Morley Library
Painesville, OH 44077
440 352 3383

--------------020106010103040609020505

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi, Everyone,<br>
This is the first of what I think will be many postings offering "stuff"
from our old library<br>
as we prepare to move to the new library.<br>
I have 3 "regulation" book drop boxes that we are giving away. &nbsp;The two catches
are:<br>
<b>You need patience, because we aren't sure exactly when they might be available</b>
(although I<br>
can assure you that it will be sometime this autumn)<br>
All are in good condition, minimal rust, they could be cleaned up, one has
a slight dent in the top.<br>
Please respond off-list.<br>
Sara Eklund Payne<br>
Morley Library<br>