[OPLINLIST] Carolyn Brodie returns to OVAL!

Margaret Delaney delanema@oplin.org
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:22:05 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C48F55.20C85AD0

MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!

For her 17th year, Dr. Carolyn Brodie will present at OVAL "A Year in
Children's Books" on Thursday, December 9, 2004 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Reserve your seat early for this very popular children's services workshop!
Participant comments following last year's workshop included
--"Best book talker I know! Thank you for all your hard work."
--"I enjoyed it - especially all the handouts. THANKS!"
--"Please keep bringing Carolyn back each year!"
--"Very well arranged and tons of helpful info."
Reserve your seat early. This workshop is free to OVAL/MOLO/SOLO member
staff and only $60 per person for non-members.

In addition, there's still time to register for the September 24th
Children's Roundtable at OVAL from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Cheryl
Blankenship, Briggs Lawrence County Public Library, will moderate this
roundtable and has a wealth of story hour program and craft ideas to share
with you. Also of note, Ruth Metcalf from the State Library of Ohio will
join us at this roundtable. Bring your programming ideas to share!

To register for any OVAL workshop, please e-mail the workshop title and the
attendee(s) contact information including method of payment, if applicable,
to me at the below e-mail address.

We hope to see you all at OVAL in the near future!

Margaret

Margaret L. Delaney, Continuing Education Coordinator
Ohio Valley Area Libraries Regional Library System (OVAL)
252 West Thirteenth Street, Wellston, OH 45692
740-384-2103 x 2 ~ 740-384-2106 fax
www.oval.lib.oh.us ~ ceoval@oplin.org

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C48F55.20C85AD0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face=3DGeorgia><EM><STRONG><FONT color=3D#ff0000>MARK YOUR =
CALENDARS=20
NOW!</FONT></STRONG></EM><BR><BR>For her 17th year, Dr. Carolyn Brodie =
will=20
present at OVAL "A Year in Children's Books" on Thursday, December 9, =
2004 from=20
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Reserve your seat early for this very popular =
children's=20
services workshop! Participant comments following last year's workshop=20
included<BR>--"Best book talker I know! Thank you for all your hard=20
work."<BR>--"I enjoyed it - especially all the handouts. =
THANKS!"<BR>--"Please=20
keep bringing Carolyn back each year!"<BR>--"Very well arranged and tons =
of=20
helpful info."<BR>Reserve your seat early. This workshop is free to=20
OVAL/MOLO/SOLO member staff and only $60 per person for =
non-members.<BR><BR>In=20
addition, there's still time to register for the September 24th =
Children's=20
Roundtable at OVAL from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Cheryl Blankenship, =
Briggs=20
Lawrence County Public Library,&nbsp;will moderate this roundtable and =
has a=20
wealth of story hour program and craft ideas to share with you. Also of =
note,=20
Ruth Metcalf from the State Library of Ohio will join us at this =
roundtable.=20
Bring your programming ideas to share!<BR><BR>To register for any OVAL =
workshop,=20
please e-mail the workshop title and the attendee(s) contact information =

including method of payment, if applicable, to me at the below e-mail=20
address.<BR><BR><EM>We hope to see you all at OVAL in the near=20
future!</EM><BR><BR>Margaret<BR><BR>Margaret L. Delaney, Continuing =
Education=20
Coordinator<BR>Ohio Valley Area Libraries Regional Library System =
(OVAL)<BR>252=20
West Thirteenth Street, Wellston, OH 45692<BR>740-384-2103 x 2 ~ =
740-384-2106=20
fax<BR></FONT><A href=3D"http://www.oval.lib.oh.us" =
target=3D_blank><FONT=20
face=3DGeorgia>www.oval.lib.oh.us</FONT></A><FONT face=3DGeorgia> ~ =