[OPLINLIST] Cargo

Bob Nichols nicholro@oplin.org
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:05:29 -0500

All Brown County branches receive Cargo shipments directly.  We (BCG) have
been receiving other BC branches' materials from borrowing institutions, and
we have had to forward these materials on to their rightful owners.  BCG is
not the main library for this system, and other BC branch materials should
not be sent to us for return.  This only wastes the time of all involved,
and provides poor service to the public.  I have listed the towns and
symbols of the other BC branches for your use.  Thank you for your attention
to this matter.

Fayetteville  -   BCF
Mt. Orab      -   BCM
Sardinia      -   BCS