[OPLINLIST] Library Foundations

J. Victoria Eckenrod eckenrvi@oplin.org
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:55:07 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C3D525.DBA47400

Our library has recently formed a Library Foundation. Our Board has =
heard that Foundations are not audited then we have heard cases where =
Foundations have been audited.  Can anyone shed some light on this?  =
Also we would like to know how other Foundation Boards are set up (who =
are members? how many? do they have term limits?).  The Board would also =
like to know if bylaws are necessary, and, if so, would anyone share =
theirs with us?  We are a small library with a very small foundation.

J. Victoria Eckenrod, Director
Seneca East Public Library

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C3D525.DBA47400

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Our library has recently formed a =
Library=20
Foundation. Our Board has heard that Foundations are not audited then we =
have=20
heard cases where Foundations have been audited.&nbsp; Can anyone shed =
some=20
light on this?&nbsp; Also we would like to know how other Foundation =
Boards are=20
set up (who are members? how many? do they have term limits?).&nbsp; The =
Board=20
would also like to know if bylaws are necessary, and, if so, would =
anyone share=20
theirs with us?&nbsp; We are a small library with a very small=20
foundation.</FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>J. Victoria Eckenrod, =
Director<BR>Seneca East=20
Public Library<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C3D525.DBA47400--