[OPLINLIST] Outreach Services

DMCNALLY DMCNALLY@cuyahoga.lib.oh.us
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:23:08 -0500

Do you work with outreach services at your library?  Cuyahoga County Public
Library is currently reviewing its outreach services program.  Given current
budget restraints, our goal is to improve services to customers and create
system wide procedures, without creating a separate outreach department or
collection for our 20+ library branches.  We are focusing on services to
homebound (seniors and disabled) at this time.  If your library serves this
group effectively and economically, then I would appreciate hearing from
you.  If you do this in a medium to large metropolitan area, then I would be
especially interested in learning more about your program.  Thank you in
advance for taking the time to share your experience with us.

David McNally
Outreach Services Redesign Team
Fairview Park Regional Library (CCPL)
Phone: (440) 333-4700