[OPLINLIST] NOTSL and OLC Certification

Laura Casey lcasey@mcklib.org
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:57:51 -0500

--------------030105060906090606010103

Attn: Technical Services personnel

I am pleased to announce that Northern Ohio Technical Services
Librarians (NOTSL) is now included in the list of Approved Providers for
the OLC Ohio Public Librarian Certification Program. Therefore,
certification applicants can list NOTSL continuing education workshops
in full confidence that they will be approved as part of their
professional development requirements.

As the current Chair of NOTSL, I would like to take this opportunity to
thank past and present NOTSL Board members, and other individuals in
NOTSL and the technical services community, who advocated for this
change over the past three years.

For more information on the Certification Program, please go to:
http://www.olc.org/certification.asp

For more information about NOTSL and its programs, please go to:
http://www.notsl.org <http://www.notsl.org/>

Thank you,
Laura Casey

--
Laura E. Casey
Assistant Director

--------------030105060906090606010103

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Attn: Technical Services personnel<br>
I am pleased to announce that Northern Ohio Technical Services
Librarians (NOTSL) is now included in
the list of Approved Providers for the OLC Ohio Public Librarian
Certification Program. Therefore, certification applicants can list
NOTSL continuing education workshops in full confidence that they will
be approved as part of their professional development requirements.<br>
As the current Chair of NOTSL, I would like to take this opportunity to
thank past and present NOTSL Board members, and other individuals in
NOTSL and the technical services community, who advocated for this
change over the past three years.<br>
For more information on the Certification Program, please go to:&nbsp; <a
 href="http://www.olc.org/certification.asp">http://www.olc.org/certification.asp</a><br>
For more information about NOTSL and its programs, please go to:&nbsp; <a
 href="http://www.notsl.org/">http://www.notsl.org</a><br>
Thank you,<br>
Laura Casey
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--