[OPLINLIST] OUP needs your input on new electronic resources (fwd)

Don Yarman OPLIN yarmando@oplin.org
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 06:43:38 -0400

Librarians--

I do not know if Oxford University Press forwarded
this survey invitation directly to libraries, but if
not, I thought I would pass it on to the members of
OPLINLIST to complete.

    Your most humble and obedient servant,

                     Don Yarman
                     OPLIN Library Services Manager
                     yarmando@oplin.org

 ----------Forwarded message ----------
From: "Oxford Online Products" <onlinesubs@oup-usa.org>
To: "Don Yarman" <yarmando@oplin.org>
Subject: OUP needs your input on new electronic resources

Dear Librarian,

As part of our ongoing efforts to produce the finest online resources
available, Oxford University Press is asking for your assistance as we
explore some new ideas for online reference products. We invite you to
participate in on online survey that focuses on new online resources that
will bring together some of our most well respected reference works into
cohesive subject collections.

You can access the web-based survey site at
http://www.surveyshop.com/oxfordonlinereference. The survey will take
approximately 20 minutes to complete. We have prepared information sheets on
each of the proposed subject collections. We recommend that you print out
these sheets to refer to as you complete the survey. Simply go to
http://www.oup.com/online/info/newreferencecollections in order to access
the information sheets.  (You may need to download the latest version of
Acrobat Reader. A link is provided from this site.)

We want you to know how much we appreciate your participation in this phase
of product development. Your input is an invaluable part of our publishing
process. As thanks for your contribution, all questionnaires received by
July 30, 2004 will be entered into a drawing for a free new 12-month
subscription to any of the Oxford Online products for your institution.
Another 50 respondents will receive the Concise Oxford English Dictionary.
We do hope you will take the time to review this survey and provide us with
your comments and suggestions.

Thank you for your time.

Oxford Online Products
Oxford University Press